2009年11月22日日曜日

Hawaii and Pearl Harbor


I haven't been here in ages, cos a bit busy also a bit bothering me. But I change my mind, I should keep it for me.

8th of October,
I left Canada from Vancouver air port. Heading to Hawaii!

This is my first trip to Hawaii, I was so excited.
That day, our flight delayed becaouse the plain that we went with was from Calgary, then it was snowing in Calgary!
WE ARE GOING TO HAWAII!
NO SNOW, NO MORE COLD WEATHER!!



So, we got in Honolulu about mid night, but there was warm and nice. I had Locomoco for dinner, oops, it was pretty heavy meal for mid night, but was good :)

Next day, we went to Pearl Harbor.
Sad story, I'm not gonna say who did right things and who did wrong things, cos war made everyone crazy, I just prayed no more war forever.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿