2009年9月14日月曜日

Injured...


I got injured a couple weeks ago (again!!)
My surf board fin dug my leg.
It was so hurt and I went to hospital straight away then had some stitches.
Inside was 3 or 4, outside was 10 stitches!
2 days ago, Jeff took these off.
I've been big head so bad, I've been thinking about my jobs, next winter season, after winter, 2010, and more.
Also, sometimes I can't be bother to speak/write in English.
I feel better now, but still think of that.
I applyed some of jobs for winter.
I don't wanna do same things again, like a waitress or house keeping especially.
I wanna do something new. Manager would be nice, I wanna step up.
Well it takes forever to think about your future sometime, 'will see' is the best answer ever!
OK, I should stop thinking!
So I applyed some jobs.
  1. B&B manager
  2. Hilton Niseko Village F&B
  3. Cafe manager at Niseko

hmmmmm this is hard choise, sound good, all of them.

I kind wanna do Hilton's, I guess.

By the way, I'm gonna go to Las Vegas this sunday for 5 days with Sylvie, I can't wait!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿