2009年7月3日金曜日

finally i started this kinda shit...


Hi guys!!

I always wondered i wanted to open this, but took me ages to do this, also still simple and... don't know... its not cool yet hey??

umm i try to do this cool and wicked stuff.


So, this time, i'm gonna use this ONLY English. To be honest, i'm still not good enough, so i will do wrong spelling, use stupid English..


But i'll write all about me and my travelling and snowboard/surfing, working, what i feel, music and all friends who i met and my boyfriend who i've been together since 2007.
That photo as u can see on top, there is London, i was having yorkshire pudding which is a classic english pub food. then, a guy next to me, he is Tim my boyfriend.
ok, enough for today to me. haha
i try to do this often.
bye

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿